Thursday, October 08, 2009

I really wish I can be on holiday at a beach resort now. Waking up to the sound of sea waves breaking on the sandy beach. Sighs. I'm only daydreaming.

Life's been quite hectic lately but seriously, I have no idea what I was busy with. Perhaps its the late nights recently. Sleep depriviation induced fatigue syndrome. Heh. I'm good at making my own diagnosis eh..

I'm not sure if what I sensed was right or wrong. Perhaps its all my own thinking and all. Thats the problem with us girls. Okays, female beings. We do lots of thinking. Unnecessary thinking. And sometimes we get so immersed in our own thoughts we become unrealistic, ain't it? Haa. Oh well, I guess I just have to put everything behind me and enjoy every moment in my life right now. Afterall, its not really a biggie eh?


:)

No comments:

cHROn|cLEs