Sunday, January 27, 2008
DAMN PISSED
I jus got damn fucking pissed with the 7-eleven worker who can't even top-up my ez-link card PROPERLY!!!! I don't know what is her damn fucking problem. First she tell me I can't use nets for my payment. Hello~ I'm paying like 50 over bucks (plus 60cents for the damn service charge cos i'm topping up 2 cards.) not like its 5 bucks lor!! FINE.. I told her tt i wanted a $30 for my KKH card and a $20 for the usual looking one. so i went to draw money thinking that she would have topped up my cards already. But hell its not. Never mind. So she collected my $50.60 and I PATIENTLY WAITED for her to top-up my cards. Then she double confirmed with me the amount to be topped up for each card. After like 5 fucking minutes she took out a 5 dollar note wanting to return to me and i was like 'wat da hell..'. With my almost erupting volcano I went,"I SAID I WANT $30 FOR THIS AND $20 FOR THAT! I GAVE U $50.60 WHY ARE U RETURNING ME 5 BUCKS??!!!" Then I found out that she actually topped up $15 for the first card. LIKE WHERE ON EARTH DID THE 15 DOLLARS COME FROM??!!! I tot I confirmed with her the amounts already! I swear my face was as black as charcoal lor. After which her colleague tried to help her with the damn thing so i tot maybe this one will get it right. After another 5 fucking minutes the other colleague passed me my KKH card with the receipt which says like my balance is $20.48. This time I really raised my voice at them and said,"I SAID (FOR THE DUNNO HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES) $30 FOR THIS AND $20 FOR THAT! WHAT IS THIS?!" And throughout the two of them keep conversing in malay asking each other which one is 30 which one is 20, and they think that I do not understand their language! Hell. I tot I gave them 2 cards that looked totally different! Are they blind or wat? If u say its 2 identical cards then I've got nothing to say, BUT.. ARGH!!! Finally after standing there for like 20 minutes then they got the whole thing RIGHT. THEY JUST MADE MY DAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment